The BeliBea nursing bra line offers the ultimate in comfort for nursing mothers, with specific design features to maintain maximum comfort & fit throughout your day by accommodating the ongoing changing fullness of your breasts. Finding comfort and ease as a mother is as precious as the moments you share with your new bundle of joy. BeliBea bras incorporate specific design features to ensure every mother’s all-day comfort, including a seamless stretch fit, plush-lined adjustable straps and a ribbed band to provide flexible support.
New NOURISH CAMI allows you all the same features of our NOURISH by BeliBea: One bra for both breastfeeding & hands-free pumping convenience, BUT with added length! Our innovative dual-panel design allows mothers to keep the garment in place whether breastfeeding, pumping or reveling in the moments between. The inside panel features a unique opening that holds a breast shield in place for hands-free pumping! NOURISH CAMI is a great layering piece and excellent tummy coverage when breastfeeding or pumping!
- Seamless stretch fit, accommodating the ongoing changing fullness of your breasts
- Each cup has two panels held up with snaps that allow mothers to keep the garment in place while breastfeeding, pumping and everything in between
- The inside panel features a horizontal opening that fits to and holds a breast shield in place for hands-free convenience while pumping
- Fits most pumps!
- Undo both snaps and pull down both panels to expose more of the breast and nurse your baby with ease
- V-neck scoop and center ruching design maintains a feminine shape – no sports bra “uni-boob” here!
- Plush-lined adjustable straps and a ribbed band to provide flexible support
- Comes with removable pads between the cup panels that offer extra support, comfort and shape
- Center front length - ALL sizes - 19 -3/4 inches
Sizing ChartFinding the right size, the best fit for you:
- Keep in mind, on average, a woman's breasts will grow 1 to 2 cup sizes post-birth once her milk comes in.
- How to determine your bra size (using a measuring tape):
- Place the measuring tape around your back and bring to the front, keeping it under your armpits. The tape should be above your breast tissue and fit snug around your body, making sure no fingers are underneath. With the use of a mirror, pay attention to make sure the tape is parallel to the floor (no drooping). If you get an odd number, round up to the next even number to get your rib band measurement.
- Place the measuring tape ~ loosely ~ around the fullest part of your breasts, across your nipples. Hold the end of the tape at the side of your breasts with one hand, and with your other hand, press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest, to give you a more accurate cup size measurement.
- Subtract your rib band measurement from your cup size measurement to calculate the difference. Each number or inch represents a cup size. For example, if you measure a 36 rib band and your cup measurement is 39; 39-36 = 3, 3 indicates a C cup size. (2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD). Your nursing bra size is a 36C.
- Please note: If you are "on the fence" or in between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two sizes for best fit.
Size S, M, L, XL Material content Body & Nursing Lining: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex, Foam Cup: 100% Polyester Care Instructions Machine Wash Gentle Cycle. Line Dry Imported Patented Color Black ONLY